Sunday, June 8, 2008

what happened to the weekend?

it's Sunday night and I am wondering where my weekend went? has anybody seen it? Sometime after I got out of bed on Friday somebody stole it. now it's gone. I know the Shockers did their fair share of stealing my weekend. for what? to lose to a Florida State Team. Yuck!! Anyway guess I don't have to worry about Shockers stealing next weekend because they won't be playing!! Cassandra came over. She has a new job at Green Zebra Concierge. It's a fairly new company in town. She is their event coordinator. She has had one event so far. A luncheon for a business people's network group. This Tuesday she has another event. It is a reception following a funeral. The company has a contract with a local funeral home to do their receptions/luncheons in the family needs one planned and doesn't belong to a church that offers such services. Cassandra came over to burn some CD's so she would have instrumental and spiritual type music to play in the background. I am excited for her and this opportunity. Something she has wanted to do for a long time. The company is owned by an investment group that owns several large office complexes in Wichita.
I can't wait for next week end. I won't let it slip away like this one was....

No comments: